Fill out the form below
We'll email you a referral link to share with your friends
Share your link via social networks, email or text
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Roman’s Pizza Competition App and who are 18 years of age or older, and hold a valid driver’s license as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of South Africa, based in Gauteng. Employees of Roman’s Pizza, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising partners and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable South African laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Roman’s Pizza as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 19 August 2019 and ending on 12 September 2019.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered through the competition app by accurately completing the required fields. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete, do not adhere to the rules or specifications, or contain inaccurate information may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Roman’s Pizza. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Roman’s Pizza.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive A TopGear South Africa Editor Experience, in which the winner will ride shotgun in an all-electric Jaguar I-PACE with the TopGear South Africa Editor, testing the vehicle in Gauteng driving conditions and will also receive a half-day Jaguar driving experience at the new Jaguar Land Rover EXPERIENCE facility in Lonehill, Johannesburg. This prize will be valid for up to six months from the announcement of the winner, and is not substitutable for cash or any other value. Details on how to redeem the Jaguar driving experience will be communicated to the winner. Five (5) runners-up will receive A Double Box Containing two (2) Large Pizzas delivered by a Jaguar I-Pace. Twenty (20) runners-up will each receive a R100 pizza voucher, delivered via SMS. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Roman’s Pizza and its Partners. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Roman’s Pizza’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all taxes, travel expenses, accommodation expenses, and cost of living expenses shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Roman’s Pizza, TopGear South Africa, & Jaguar to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Odds can be improved by sharing the competition app across pre-approved social media channels, shared from the app.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a random drawing of entries which meet the stipulated entry criteria. Winners will be notified by telephone within two days following selection of Winners. Roman’s Pizza shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timeously return a completed and executed declaration and release if required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all South African laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Roman’s Pizza‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this competition, You understand and agree that Roman’s Pizza, anyone acting on behalf of Roman’s Pizza, and Roman’s Pizza’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Roman’s Pizza reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond Roman’s Pizza’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Roman’s Pizza may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Roman’s Pizza. Roman’s Pizza reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Roman’s Pizza has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Roman’s Pizza reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Roman’s Pizza and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF SOUTH AFRICA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of legal action, exclusively before a court located in South Africa having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Roman’s Pizza reserves the right to terminate this competition for any reason whatsoever, at its sole discretion.
13. The Campaign hosted by Roman’s Pizza is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Or Instagram.